Our Dentists in Wilmington, NC Welcome You Back to Our Office
At Atlantic Dental Group, our mission is to offer high-quality dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentists in Wilmington, NC are looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 4!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. Once we are able to see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our dental office, you can look forward to the following:
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Sneeze guards at check-in / check-out
- Anti-microbial 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide 30-second mouth rinses before the start of each appointment
- Mobile, Medical-Grade HEPA air filters strategically
- Medical-grade HEPA filtration for our HVAC throughout the office
- Hi-Evacuation suction for hygiene appointments to minimize aerosols
- Patient entrance doors will remain open on either side to reduce contact
- Reception area seating spaced to meet 6 feet social distancing
Office Administrative Policy Updates
- Pre-screening COVID-related questionnaires mandatory for all patients over the phone and/or upon arrival along with thermometer checks
- Appointment estimated payments collected upfront over the phone upon confirmation scheduling to reduce front desk contact and improve check-out efficiency for social distancing purposes.
- In the rare event that you are waiting to be seated for your appointment and unable to meet social distancing standards in the reception area, you may be asked to wait in your car to be called when ready to be seated
Our Dentists in Wilmington, NC Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 910-762-0958 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to dentistry, feel free to contact Atlantic Dental Group by clicking here or by calling 910-762-0958.