We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on May 4!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Sneeze guards at check-in / check-out
- Anti-microbial 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide 30-second mouth rinses before the start of each appointment
- Mobile, Medical-Grade HEPA air filters strategically
- Medical-grade HEPA filtration for our HVAC throughout the office
- Hi-Evacuation suction for hygiene appointments to minimize aerosols
- Patient entrance doors will remain open on either side to reduce contact
- Reception area seating spaced to meet 6 feet social distancing
Office Administrative Policy Updates
- Pre-screening COVID-related questionnaires mandatory for all patients over the phone and/or upon arrival along with thermometer checks
- Appointment estimated payments collected upfront over the phone upon confirmation scheduling to reduce front desk contact and improve check-out efficiency for social distancing purposes.
- In the rare event that you are waiting to be seated for your appointment and unable to meet social distancing standards in the reception area, you may be asked to wait in your car to be called when ready to be seated
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 910-762-0958. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!